ADDRESS: 12000 Government Center Parkway, Fairfax, VA 22035
PHONE: (703-324-7329, TTY 711)
Monday – Friday: 8AM–4:30PM
What impact can you have on our community today?
Volunteers for Fairfax County contribute thousands of hours of services annually in more than 30+ program areas and on 85 Boards, Authorities and Commissions. It’s far more than doing a good deed, it’s a way to develop skills, learn more about career options, make professional contacts, socialize and, importantly, have an impact on your community. Interested in volunteering? View our volunteer and opportunities and register!
Engaged residents enhance our community life as volunteers, providing one-time or ongoing service:
- In the parks, libraries, community and senior center and fire stations
- Mentoring children and transporting seniors
- Preparing for and responding to natural disaster and health emergencies
- Keeping the environment healthy through stream and litter cleanup
- Supporting democracy through election volunteering